• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Bleeding problems, not feeling well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tryptamine*Dreamer

Ex-Bluelighter
Lately I have had pimples and sores start bleeding spontaneously. Also had bleeding from pores of my skin on occasion. Sometimes I get the taste of blood in my mouth and can sometimes even see a red tinge to my saliva. There seems to be more bleeding than usual from hemorrhoids.

My energy level has always been low, but seems to be even lower than usual.

I've also gone from 311lb to 292lb in a little over 2 weeks without trying. I should not that this is probably in part from a stomach virus that lasted 3 or 4 days with little eating.

I've generally not been feeling well lately. I've had frequent nausea and stomach problems.

Is this anything I should be really concerned about, or am I probably being a hypochondriac? I have an appointment in 5 weeks for a checkup. Should I see a doctor sooner, or can it likely wait for my appointment?

I know you are not doctors(at least most of you) just looking for opinions.

I've recently used tfmpp and 5-meo-amt, which are uncommonly used.

The only drugs I use daily are poppies, and I am unaware of any effects of opiates/opiods on bleeding. I am not an IV user.

Sorry if this isn't a good place to ask this. I'm just pretty high at the moment and didn't want to register at some medical site.

Last edited:
I think you should see a doctor hun...five weeks is way too long. Just for your own peace of mind maybe? I think your general health and peace of mind is much more important than being high right now....or, you could wait for your high to dissipate than go to the doctor.

I wasn't going to go immediately. I've set up an appointment for Tuesday, just a few days off. A lot sooner than the original 5 weeks. It'll probably be nothing, but at least I can stop worrying about it.

The weight loss is probably just from a recent series of sicknesses that decreased my consumption of food. I've already gained some back, unfortunately. Just 2lb though.

Would've seen the doc earlier, but I had 3 tests in college this past week to study for and doctors are notorious for being late. I didn't want to wait 2hr in waiting room and another hour in office waiting. Then the time actually seeing the doc. I don't see why they are so bad about being on time. Other people's time is just as important as there time is.

Edit/Update: Been getting sick a lot. Happened again today. Came on quickly and I puked at restaurant. That waitress will get a huge tip($50 at least) when I return. The manager did the cleaning, so I'll offer to him too. Didn't feel sick when I got there but had temp of 100.9. I guess it was the beginning of a stomach virus. It came on so fast. It was really embarrassing.

Some of the symptoms are similar to leukemia. Bleeding disorder, frequent illness, feeling less energetic. I'm sure that won't be the case, but the possibility scares me. I can be a bit of a hypochondriac. It's probably nothing serious or nothing at all wrong. Guess I'll know for sure soon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.